Pure Ghee in Bangladesh:
When you want to buy pure ghee or want to know its nutrition facts, uses in Bangladesh, you must visit us.
Ghee is a kind of butter. It is more concentrated in fat than butter.
It has been used in the Indian Subcontinent for thousands of years for cooking and Ayurveda. Ghee can be kept in the room temperature. It doesn’t require refrigeration.
Ghee is very well known in the Indian Sub Continent region. It is made from milk fat. Ghee is widely used for rich food cooking in the Indian Sub Continent. It is very sweetable for high-temperature cooking.
Pure ghee is very rich in calories. It contains fat, protein, carbohydrate, and vitamins.
- Animal ghee is very good for digestion. It can improve our digestive strength.
- Ghee is fully loaded with fat. When fat burns we get energy. That is why ghee is very good for the sportsmen, weight lifter, wrestler.
- Those, who can’t eat dairy products for allergy, can take ghee.
- Pure cow ghee is rich in fatty acids. It offers nourishment to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Fatty acids also help to burn fat.
- Pure ghee contains vitamins A, E, and K. These vitamins are important in treating chronic conditions such as leaky gut syndrome, IBS or Crohn’s.
- Ghee contains vitamin A which is good for our healthy vision.
- Animal ghee contains vitamin K. Vitamin K is important for our brain and heart health. It is also responsible for bone metabolism and enhances the quantities of a specific protein that maintains bone calcium.
- Cow ghee is not good for pregnant women. They should not eat ghee in the early stage of pregnancy.
- It is bad for cough and cold diseases.
- Never take ghee and honey together. It is not good for us.
Uses of Ghee:
- We mainly use ghee with rich food. Ghee is essential for cooking Biriyani, Chicken Roast, Tehari, etc.
- Many people eat ghee with plain rice.
- It also used in the many Bangladeshi sweet dishes like semai, jarda, etc.